Carter Morse & Goodrich (“CMG”) is proud to announce the formation of the Carter Morse & Goodrich Foundation (the “Foundation”). Since its founding in 1987, CMG has built a culture of community involvement and is proud of its long-standing tradition of giving back through public service and leadership. Now entering its 35th year, CMG is institutionalizing this tradition by creating and funding a charitable foundation. The Foundation donates to a broad range of charitable organizations that:
- Help individuals attain economic independence
- Create a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Inspire young people to pursue creative lives and careers through invention and entrepreneurship
- Unlock the full potential of each person
- Encourage individuals to improve themselves
Founding Partner, Michael Carter, shared, “We believe in not simply making donations, but in actively participating and being a positive force within our communities. Our team has been active in local education programs, youth sports programs, hospitals and clinics, local government and business associations. We are extremely proud of our initial recipients who we know first-hand are doing work that is changing lives."
For additional information about the Foundation, please visit https://www.cartermorse.com/cmg-foundation