Carter Morse & Mathias announced that Carolyn C. Galiette, Senior Managing Director at Ironwood Capital and Jack Krichavsky, President of Almada Corp., have joined its Board of Advisors, which consists of prominent business professionals from business sectors that are important to CMM's mission and its clients.
Carolyn Galiette is a founding partner of Ironwood Capital. She serves as chief investment officer for the firm and chairs the firm’s various investment committees. She also focuses on firm-level strategy and execution. In addition to establishing and maintaining relationships with limited partners, she oversees limited partner and financial reporting and portfolio management. Carolyn is active at industry events where she focuses on business development. Her experience includes originating, structuring, underwriting and distributing private debt and equity, asset-backed securities, commercial paper and various other financial securities. Prior to co-founding Ironwood Capital in 1991, Carolyn was an investment professional with Aetna, Inc. Previously, she worked for PaineWebber in investment banking.
Jack Krichavsky has more than 40 years of experience specializing in working with growth-oriented, closely-held companies as Chief Financial Officer, business development professional, advisor and board member. He has worked with manufacturing companies, defense contractors, service businesses and a variety of high technology companies, including Colt Manufacturing, Royal Precision, Alstom Signaling, Agion Technologies, and StayOnline. Jack retired as a partner of Arthur Andersen in 2000 after 28 years of service, where he was the partner in charge of the Commercial Services and Small Business Practices of the Hartford, Connecticut office. Jack has worked with Carter Morse & Mathias on a number of engagements since 2002.
Other members of the CMM Advisory Board include:
· Dan Leff, the executive chairman of the board of Viridity Energy, an energy markets software and technology company.
· Marc Litvinoff, a Managing Partner of Global Strategy Group, a public affairs and research firm specializing in research, strategic communications, digital strategy, grassroots and grasstops organizing, marketing and branding.
· Stephen Bloch, a General Partner in the Healthcare Group of Canaan Partners, a premier global venture capital firm.
· Eugene M. Dunkin, Jr., President of Thompson Brands and a highly respected consumer packaged goods executive and former President of Godiva North America.
· Lee Greenhouse, founder and CEO of Greenhouse Associates, a Chicago-based strategic consulting firm serving clients in publishing, media and online information services.
· Alan Mendelson, co-founder and Managing Director of Axiom Venture Partners, a venture capital firm focused on the communications, biotechnology and IT.
· Dan Schley, co-founder and managing partner of Dolphin Capital Group, a growth equity fund focusing on early and mid-stage companies in the technology, financial services and consumer products sectors.
Frank Morse, Managing Director of Carter Morse & Mathias, commented, "We are delighted and honored that both Carolyn and Jack have agreed to join our Advisory Board. They add significant experience in advising and financing companies with profiles that align perfectly with our target markets.”
About Carter Morse & Mathias:
Founded in 1987, Carter Morse & Mathias is a boutique investment bank specializing in advising privately held middle market companies. CMM provides a full range of investment banking services: business sales and divestitures, equity and debt capital raises, acquisition services, and pre-transaction and strategic advisory services. Time and time again, our strategic guidance and seamless transaction execution has proven crucial for clients, many of whom we represent in their once-in-a-lifetime transaction. For nearly 30 years, CMM’s combination of hands-on Managing Director involvement and extensive network of domestic and international resources has enabled us to help hundreds of business owners plan, execute, and close transactions that maximize shareholder value.
CMM's Broker/Dealer affiliate, Carter Capital Corporation, is a FINRA member firm registered with the SEC and SIPC. CMM is also a charter member of AICA, an international network of M&A professionals in over 20 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.